Graduation Gifts for Her
Girls are so much more fun to buy for than the guys! There is so much cute stuff to choose from that I had a hard time narrowing down the list to only 10 items. This list of 10 Incredible Graduation Gifts for Her contains fun ideas that they will love and definitely use.
Need the ideas for Guys? Graduation Gifts for Guys
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive (at no additional cost to you) a small commission, which helps pay for this blog. For more information, read my full disclosure in the footbar.
10 Incredible Graduation Gifts for Girls
- My daughter loves her subscription to Fab, Fit, Fun. It is a quarterly subscription box that contains full size beauty products and other goodies. The spring box is amazing and would be a special present for the graduate. Sending a subscription for the whole year would bless the graduate every quarter. Getting mail and care packages in college is exciting. Use code FLOWERS10 for $10 off your spring box at FabFitFun.
2. Nice toiletries are expensive. Having something that smells and feels good in the dorm shower will help her feel more at home. Including body wash, shampoo, or lotions is a great addition to a gift basket. Hot brands are Philosophy, Mario Badescu, Kiehl's, Fresh, and Origins.
3. The coolest item of 2017 is an Amazon Echo. In addition to being an impressive speaker with great sound, it becomes a robot butler. Echo answers questions and reads the news and books. It tells you the weather, and gives sports scores and schedules. Need an Uber car or a pizza? Just ask. Echo is also connected to the popular music streaming services like Pandora, Spotify, and others. New skills are added all the time.
4. What do you get the gal on your list when you have no idea what she wants or needs? How about Amazon Student Prime? Free two-day shipping for all her college needs. Whether it is textbooks or dorm supplies, Prime has it covered.
6. Add a great piece of jewelry to go in her jewelry organizer. Kendra Scott earrings, necklaces, and bracelets are hot. Extra points for choosing something in her new school colors.
8. Canisters filled with her favorite treats will be a sustaining treat.
9. Every college girl has to have at least one dry erase board for reminders and messages to her roommate and friends.
10. Lounge pants are the dorm attire of choice – the cuter and more comfortable the better.
10 Incredible Graduation Gifts for Girls Click To Tweet
It is easy to give cash, but something more personable will be celebrated by the graduate and the graduate's parents. The graduate will have a useful gift and the parents won't be left wondering what happened to all that cash when it is time to shop for her dorm room. What are your ideas for graduation gifts?
Need more ideas?
More from Almost Empty Nest: