Graduation Gifts for Guys
Graduation is upon us and it is time to buy gifts for the graduates in our lives. Instead of cash, why not send something unique? This list of Graduation Gifts for Him includes fun ideas that he will appreciate, love, and use.
These ideas are affordable and useful and some will last through all of his college years (and beyond). Grab another friend or relative for a group gift if you desire.
Time to celebrate the season with a great gift!
Graduation Gifts for Him
Need the list for Girls: 10 Incredible Graduation Gifts for Girls
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive (at no additional cost to you) a small commission which helps pay for this blog. For more information, read my full disclosure in the footbar.
Graduation Gift Guide
- What do you get a guy on your list when you have no idea what he wants or needs? How about Amazon Student Prime? Free two-day shipping for all his college needs. Whether it is textbooks or dorm supplies, Prime has it covered.
- One way or another, he is going to need to shower and shave (well, hopefully). Toiletry sets will definitely make their way into his college packing. Hot brands are Jack Black, Kiehl's, and The Art of Shaving.
- The coolest item of 2017 is an Amazon Echo. In addition to being an impressive speaker with great sound, it becomes a robot butler. Echo answers questions and reads the news and books. It tells you the weather, and gives sports scores and schedules. Need an Uber car or a pizza? Just ask. Echo is also connected to the popular music streaming services like Pandora, Spotify, and others. New skills are added all the time.
- A desk lamp, especially this super cool, slim one from Poppin will light up their study space.
- Headphones are a peacekeeper in the dorm. Want to be alone with your own music? Headphones. Want to drown out dorm noise? Headphones. Want to be polite and not annoy others with your taste in music, video games, movies, or tv? Headphones.
- Nice pajama pants are great for walking around the dorm in comfort. It's also good to have something to sleep in beside boxers when traveling.
- Canisters filled with his favorite treats will be a hit.
- College students are always on the move. They travel home, to friends' homes, and on trips with school organizations. They even take semesters abroad. A sturdy toiletry kit is a must to save their clothes from leaky liquids. The kit also keeps everything in one place when grooming.
- A nice leather wallet gives them a place to store their student ID, which they will be constantly flashing all over campus.
Graduation Gifts for Guys Click To Tweet
Guys love cash, but something more personable will be celebrated by the graduate and the graduate's parents. The graduate will have a useful gift and the parents won't be left wondering what happened to all that cash when it is time to shop for their dorm room. What are your ideas for graduation gifts for guys?
Need more ideas?
More from Almost Empty Nest: