The Planning for College Planner
Organize the Entire College Search and Application Process in ONE PLACE
Making decisions about where to apply to college, writing essays, applying for scholarships, and asking for letters of recommendations is hard enough without keeping track of a million stray pieces of paper.
The College Planner gives high school students one place to record and organize everything necessary to get from their freshman year of high school to their freshman year of college.
Hi. I'm Laura!
As a mom, who has helped two sons navigate the insane process of organizing college visits, applications, scholarships, and letters of recommendation, I looked for a resource to aid my daughter as she approaches this craziness.
But I couldn't find it, so, I decided to create it.
The College Planner is SO much more than just a planner. It is designed to help high school students dream and think about the future. In addition to checklists and forms, it contains pages to reflect on their experiences. These reflection pages will later inspire essay brainstorming. Essay writing will be a breeze when they have already written out their memories about the most significant experiences and people in their lives.
Inside the Planner:
- High School Course and Resume Planning
- Volunteer hours record
- College search and research
- SAT/ACT pages
- Junior year checklist
- College fairs and visits to your high school
- College Visit Evaluations
- Summer Before Senior Year Checklist
- Senior Year Checklist
- August – August (13) Full Calendar Pages for the Senior Year
- Letters of recommendation worksheet
- Essay Worksheet and Checklist
- Application checklist and worksheets
- FAFSA Checklist
- Scholarship Application Checklist
- Scholarship Application Worksheets
- Pages for Note Taking and Reflection
- College decision worksheet
- Dorm shopping checklist
- Dorm assignment and roommate worksheet
- Meal plan worksheet
- Degree plan worksheets
- Move In Day Guide for Parents and Students
I am so impressed and blown-away at the depth and well thought out sections in The College Planner. I know firsthand that organization is KEY to planning for college and winning scholarships.
“The planner was well worth it. It is perfect for my daughter. We were working on the planner last night and it definitely is a godsend. Having all the colleges together with all of their information, along with having all the scholarships together makes it such a convenience. Also having it as a digital download is great for making extra copies of certain pages if the need arises. Considering my daughter is applying to 15+ schools. I am glad I found this on Pinterest.”